I believe you already noticed the twitter updates on the sidebar. Yes, I am attending WWDC 2009 this week. It is a great conference and I believe you’ve already got the news from it too.
Just a day before I came here, I’ve launched a website for this event:
Here’s how it works:
- I create a new twitter account @2009wwdc
- I use this account to follow all the people who attend this conference, not the one who just talk about this
- I’ll follow people who will tweet the important things, especially the kind of people who don’t care NDA that much.
- Server will automatic pick up who I follow and collect all their tweets and stats
- Tweets are searchable on the site
- Will archive the site couple of weeks after the conference ends
If you want to know more about WWDC 2009, it is the site you should go.