If you think you are beaten, you are
If you think you dare not, you don’t,
If you like to win, but you think you can’t
It is almost certain you won’t.
If you think you’ll lose, you’re lost
For out of the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow’s will
It’s all in the state of mind.
If you think you are outclassed, you are
You’ve got to think high to rise,
You’ve got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.
Life’s battles don’t always go
To the stronger or faster man,
But soon or late the man who wins
Is the man WHO THINKS HE CAN!
Archive for June, 2009
Here are the reasons beside of the awesome 3m camera:
|iPhone OS 3.0 Feature||iPhone||iPhone 3G||iPhone 3G S|
|Cut, Copy & Paste||√||√||√|
|Shake to shuffle||√||√||√|
|Nike + iPod||√|
1. Peer-to-peer connectivity requires compatible applications, which can be downloaded from the App Store when available.
2. The original iPhone does not support using Bluetooth for peer-to-peer connectivity. It can use Wi-Fi and cellular data networks for peer-to-peer connectivity.
3. MMS is not available in all areas; fees may apply. See your carrier for availability.
4. Internet tethering is not currently offered in the United States and some other countries. See your carrier for availability.
I believe you already noticed the twitter updates on the sidebar. Yes, I am attending WWDC 2009 this week. It is a great conference and I believe you’ve already got the news from it too.
Just a day before I came here, I’ve launched a website for this event:
Here’s how it works:
- I create a new twitter account @2009wwdc
- I use this account to follow all the people who attend this conference, not the one who just talk about this
- I’ll follow people who will tweet the important things, especially the kind of people who don’t care NDA that much.
- Server will automatic pick up who I follow and collect all their tweets and stats
- Tweets are searchable on the site
- Will archive the site couple of weeks after the conference ends
If you want to know more about WWDC 2009, it is the site you should go.
The *awesome* Palm Pre first-boot welcome video. I don’t know of any other phone that shows something as pretty as this when you open the box!
Indeed promising! Even the name “Natal” sounds like “邋遢” in Mandarin.
Compatible with any Xbox 360 system, the “Project Natal” sensor is the world’s first to combine an RGB camera, depth sensor, multi-array microphone and custom processor running proprietary software all in one device. Unlike 2-D cameras and controllers, “Project Natal” tracks your full body movement in 3-D, while responding to commands, directions and even a shift of emotion in your voice.
In addition, unlike other devices, the “Project Natal” sensor is not light-dependent. It can recognize you just by looking at your face, and it doesn’t just react to key words but understands what you’re saying. Call a play in a football game, and players will actually respond.
Want to know more: